In this IMLive review, we’re going to uncover the reasons why this site is arguably the best cam site around right now. Some may disagree, but we have VERY valid reasons why it is.
Updated: This review was updated on Mon 13 Nov 2017.
GOOD: What we liked
- HD cams – Plenty of high def cam girls to choose from, so you don’t need to worry about terrible pixelated footage.
- Tons of models – You will find thousands of models online at any given time, so you’re always spoiled for choice.
- Cam2Cam – Let her see and hear you, if you like that sort of thing you filthy boy!
- Lovense – If you want to get the girls off and like having full control, then you can pay for her to insert a lovense vibrator which allows you to control the speed with token spend.
- Mobile support – Now you can enjoy cams on your tablet and mobile devices which is nice. Camming at work anyone?
BAD: What we didn’t like
- Can get pricey – As models set their own prices, you can find some girls who will charge a fortune for cam shows, which feels a tad unfair.
- Optional free video chat – A lot of models choose to switch of free cam sessions, so you can’t even preview them. WHY??
- Session timer – You can’t see a timer on screen, so you need to keep tabs on how long you’re with each model, so you don’t spend heaps of money.
- Design – The features are good, no question. But the design and layout is so old looking it just gives you that 90’s vibe.
IMLive review Conclusion: Let’s wrap this up
We do like IML and they are reasonably priced, however they are VERY outdated and haven’t updated their site or technology in a good while. As the cam market has changed over the years it feels as though IML haven’t adapted.
The fact that you need to pay for group chat after 20 seconds, is a little annoying. Having said that, the models are top notch and so is support.